WHAT IS an eTOOL?
eTool is an educational lesson focused on a topic (e.g. Health & Safety), and a particular workplace (e.g. Office); it is the base product Users can subscribe to
WHAT DOES "OFFICE L1H" MEAN?
We use a simple naming convention, so that you can quickly establish what it is the eTool lesson is covering:
- the first word denominates the workplace (e.g. Office, Corporate Office, Workshop etc.)
- the letter 'L" stands for "level"
- the number indicates level of difficulty (from 1 to 4 etc; level 4 being currently the most difficult)
where the number is replaced with "X" in ToolSets, this indicates that the ToolSet includes all difficulty levels
(e.g. ToolSet Office LXQ includes all current levels for Office Quality)
- the last letter stands for the HSEQ system ("Q" for Quality; "E" for Environment; and "H" for Health & Safety); you will notice that we also use the color coding in eTools to make the distinction even easier:
blue is predominantly used in Quality
green is predominantly used in Environment, and
orange is predominantly used in Health & Safety
WHAT DOES THE LEVEL REPRESENT?
Levels are an indication of learning complexity. Higher the level number, more complex the eTool lesson is.
Levels 1 to 3 are MICROLEARNING eTool lessons; they take 10-15 minutes to complete, and can be undertaken on their own or as a supplement to your existing education program
Level 1 is a"discovery" level to make your staff aware of hazards (OHS), env. aspects (Env.) or quality topics (Quality) at a particular workplace
Level 2 is an awareness level, where participants have to find the hazards (e.g. OHS), but also correctly answer related questions
In addition to level 2, Level 3 includes a selected basic knowledge from OHSAS 18001 (in OHS), ISO 14001 (in Env.) and ISO 9001 (in Quality)
Levels 4 and above are closer to TRADITIONAL learning approach and take 40-60 minutes to complete; there are sections on theory knowledge, followed by participative exercises, concluded with an interactive exam.
Level 4 is an understanding level, covering entire section about e.g. OHS management system (such as hazards identification and control)
WHAT IS a TOOLSET?
ToolSet is number of eTool Sessions, bundled together for an easy selection. There are essentialy 3 criteria we bundle the eTools into ToolSets:
- by difficulty levels (e.g. level 1, 2 or 3)
- by topic (e.g. Health & Safety)
- by workplace (e.g. Office, Corporate Office, or Workshop)
WHAT IS a TOOLSHOP?
The Toolshop is a part of our company name.
Our Vision is to Improve the HSEQ culture by a purposeful people engagement
We believe, that our products are necessary TOOLS for organizations like yours to support your own Vision.
When our eTools start helping to lift your HSEQ culture, we are certainly on the right path together!